August 14, 2008

Vendor Rave: Amanda Williams Photography

I've worked with Amanda a couple of times now. I even interviewed her back in 2003 to photography my own wedding. I didn't book her on the soul reason that she was not digital at the time. Well now she is and she's fantastic. I had the pleasure of working with her last week when my family (of 23) hired her to do our family portrait. I had FULL confidence that she would shine and take fantastic pictures. But my family, (who is used to the in studio look) took a little convincing.  Their fears where calmed the minute they met her. She took charge and was so patient with everyone. It takes a really great person to do what she does. She's not only one of the funniest people I know, but her works speaks for itself. Hands down - she ROCKS!

Below are some of the pictures she took of my family and I:


1 comments:

Castle Video Productions said...

Oh my god, these are awesome! When did you have these done???